Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wishin' and Hopin' and Thinkin' and Prayin' for SUMMER!

Summer can not get here fast enough! It has been snowing on and off in Nashville all year! The closer we get to April 15th (last day of tax season) the more we finalize summer plans! I am getting so anxious for above freezing temperatures!!! I have been doing some on line summer shopping! Here are a few things I am OBSESSED with!

These Tory Burch wedges are to DIE for! The wedge is great with dresses or shorts and the orange color adds style to any outfit! www.toryburch.com


I got this SUPER CUTE Besty Johnson watch for my Birthday and I have not taken it off!! It adds something to a slouchy v-neck and rugged jeans! I am in love with the heart second hand!



I can't get over this dress, it's from Victorias Secret and you better order fast because at $58 it is already back-ordered! It is so cute and feminine! This dress is at the top of my list for Steeplechase 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment