This snow icon has been a staple in the weather forecast in 2010! SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! I thought we were living in Nashville, not Denver! The last time I remember weather like this, I was in second grade and snow/ice storms kept going through North Alabama. It feels like there has been snow on the ground for 2 months! Don't get me wrong, I like the snow and think its pretty and all, but I do NOT like being snowed in by myself! Also, if its going to snow I want the entire ground to be covered... not just spots! (OCD much!) Anyway here are some pictures from all our snow adventures!!
Sweet little Maisy wasn't too sure how to handle the snow! She is just so adorable I could eat her up!!
Matt and I outside out house sledding with the neighbors, Nick, Natalie, Matt and Monica!
Matt and Matt Moman decided to gear up and ski/snowboard down our street! The whole neighborhood was entertained all day! I sent the pictures into channel 4 news but we never watched to see if they made the cut!
I bought these Sperry's Cormorant Rubber Slip on shoes a couple of weeks ago intended for spring rain... but to my surprise I can't take them off! With all the snow/ melted snow these super versatile shoes have been my go-to! They are completely rubber on the outside with extra supportive souls! I would HIGHLY recommend them as a rain boot alternative! $80 www.sperrytopsider.com
No comments:
Post a Comment