Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day/ My Birthday


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! This is our front door! I go kinda nuts over the holidays at my house! (Maybe I have too much time on my hands!) This is the last year until 2014 that my birthday falls on the weekend (that means Matt is at least in the same zip code as me) So we had to CELEBRATE!! One of my very best friends, Elizabeth and her fiance Allan came in town Friday from Birmingham, we went to dinner Friday night and had a blast!! Saturday, Matt had to work so Liz, Allan and I had a HUGE breakfast, lunch and then spent the entire day shopping!! Matt and I go to the Palm on my birthday every year and this year was even more special because Liz and Allan came too! We had so much fun at dinner, then met up with more friends and celebrated all night!! Times like those remind me how blessed and lucky I am to have to best friends in the world! Matt had to fly out on Sunday, my actual birthday, so I had a wonderful relaxing day with my mom, dad, and Chandler! My friends and family made my day so special, they showered me with more gifts, flowers, and love than I could ever ask for! I love love love them!!!



Kerry, and Elizabeth... Kerry surprised me at midnight with my birthday gift!!! (which I LOVE!!)



Matt, Kerry, and Elizabeth were dance machines!! They were the entertainment for the night!!



Mom, Dad, Chandler and myself after lunch on my Birthday!

All of our sweet Valentine/ Birthday cards from sweet, sweet friends and family!










Our Valentine dinning room table!





Ok, here is my little retail plug! PANDORA! I never, ever, ever thought I would get into something like this, it is not me at all! My mom wanted a Pandora bracelet for her birthday back in December, Dave and I went and picked out the bracelet and charms... the whole 9-yards! I later found out my mother-in-law had one, along with a few of my friends. I went to Pear Tree Avenue (one of my favorite spots!) to check everything out and became OBSESSED! They are pretty much modern charm bracelets, they are all sterling sliver/ 14k gold and the charms just right on! My mom and mother-in-law started me one for Christmas and of course now I have 12 charms and counting! This year Matt got me some rings that are Pandora also, they are ADORABLE! I would sugest anyone check this out! I wear mine with a little diamond bracelet and my watch, I think its a little more trendy that way! (www.pandora-jewelry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment